Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tagged By Ady


1. Anyone knows who started this note?
- me, myself and I

2. Are we friends?
- for sure mate. ;D

3. When and how did we meet?
- kat college but we started know each other in myspace

4. How well do you know me?
- Pretty well. Bile nak lepak weh?

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
- Ady Gedang. Badan die tough. HAHA

6. Describe me in one word.
- Amirah ;p

7. What was your first impression?
- Kacak bergaya. HOHO

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
- yeah. handsome lagi ady ni

9. What reminds you of me?
- Amirah ;p

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
- kau nak Jeep kan? tapi kau beli sendiri la ;p

11. Do you have a crush on me?
- best friend sudahla

12. When's the last time you saw me?
- last friday.

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
- jum lepak ;p

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
- kau dah tag pasal aku dah

No comments:

Post a Comment