Saturday, May 30, 2009

What a tiring day!

Ohh today was soooo tired for me. During class i had a flu yg blh kira agak teruk jugakla smpi takda mood nak study. Haihh. Then after class, I told my mum I am going to KLCC. Fya said that she and her friend at KLCC but told me to wait for a while there sbb diorg nak jumpe kwn die. So once again I walking alone at KLCC. At 3pm, I called her again and she said that they were at Pavilion. So aku pegila Pavilion dgn keadaan selsema yg agak teruk. Called her again and she said diorg tak abis jumpe kwn die lg. So waiting again alone.

At 4pm, Fya message to asked me waiting at KL Sentral. I was like huh? Biaq betoi? Tapi takpe aku patah balik ke KLCC nak naik LRT ke KL Sentral. But then I called her again and she said they at Sg. Wang. So I decided to turn back again to Sg. Wang to meet them. Bayangkan betapa penatnya aku. Haihh. But its okay, for her aku sanggup buat apa saja. Janji dpt jumpe die. So I don't mind. Kat monorail Bukit Bintang we met.

We went to KL Sentral by monorail and KTM to Subang Jaya. Fya and Safa then going to Sunway Pyramid to meet Safa's parent and me went SS15 to watch FA Cup final. Talking about FA Cup final, CHELSEA will win tonight! HAHAHA.



That's all for today. Chalos! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment